Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ARRGHH....JUST THINKING!!!!!!!!!

I have been MIA...its nothing serious,just one of those times when I just want to keep to myself.I do that a lot,especially recently...yea,you guessed right.I have not been too happy,been worried about a lot of things...too much on my mind but I guess I'll be fine,its just a matter of time.

I think I'm becoming all too religious lately(was in church yesterday and today)...I guess its better to take all my worries to God.I'm desperately in search of a "good" job,so that I can save some money to enable me go to college next year...I tell you,its really tough out here in Africa.My sister just got a very "bad" job with a very "bad" pay(she has to work from 9am - 5pm,monday - sunday for a pay of about $120 a month...now,that sounds like slavery to me),but she doesn't seem to have a choice.I pray I get a more financially rewarding job.

To other things...saw the VMAs,and I must commend the organisers.KANYE WEST acted really immature...like some new artist begging for attention.Somewhere in my heart,I wish Taylor Swift could just sue him...maybe that way,he will learn his lessons.How on earth can he decide to ruin such a happy moment for the poor girl...who cares if he agrees with whom the award is given to or not?What in heaven's name makes him feel Beyoncé deserves the award more than Taylor...saying she has the best video so far,this year?Is it cos of the choreography in her videos(except for that,I have been really disappointed with her style of music and videos lately).I used to really like Kanye,up until he started to have problems with most of the award organisers...maybe he should just start his own thing with people of the same orientation as him or better still,he should just ignore the organisers and act like he doesn't care.His actions were just plain stupid to me...so uncalled for!!!

And yea...the football(I mean soccer)season has resumed fully...the Champions League and the English Premier League.Are you surprised I am a soccer fan...a die hard one at that?I support CHELSEA wholeheartedly...UP BLUES!!!I really pray that we win the EPL this season and maybe the CL(that's the big one that has been evading us for years).Most Africans are die hard football fans and a lot of us have specific clubs that we support in the Serie A in Italy,the La Liga in Spain,the EPL in England and other leagues all over Europe.

I hope I get over my worries soon so that I can update the blog every time...hope to hear from y'all.Comments please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment